Sunday 18 May 2014

FOTD || Dinner With Friends


Sorry for the bad quality, my camera batteries were recharging but I really wanted to get a photo for this post, as I loved how my make up looked so I had to use my iPod. As the quality is pretty bad you can't really see evidence of all the products, but I'll list them below anyway.

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NW20
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Bobbi Brown Blush in 9 Nude Peach
Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in 00
Soap and Glory It's About Prime in Bright Light
Mac Eye Shadow in All That Glitters
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner in Black
Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Shape Brow in Dark Blonde
Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 107


If you liked this post and want to see more like it, follow me on Bloglovin'!

Follow on Bloglovin




0 comments:

Post a Comment