These are the things that I've been lusting over for the last week. This post was meant to be published yesterday, but my scheduling went wrong!
1) Paisley Print Sundress by Kate Moss for Topshop £65 - This is such a gorgeous dress, it's such a shame it's so expensive!
2) Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer in Ivoire £47 - This is the only bronzer I want to own! It's just gorgeous and suits my skin tone perfectly.
3) Converse Chuck Taylor Low Top Trainer £45 - I already own one pair of Converser that I got in a sale when I was in America in the summer, they're red starry high tops and the comfiest shoes known to man; I really love them for driving. I really want these though, as they'll go with far more things.
4) Oasis Floppy Hat £20 - I'm a serious hat fan; when I was younger my friends used to call me the 'hat junky'. This is such a beautiful hat at a great price, and the shape of the brim and general style makes it so trendy yet practical for Summer.
5) Essie 'Strut Your Stuff' - This isn't available in the UK yet, but I'm lusting over this big time! I wrote a blog post all about the new Summer collection from Essie, which you can read here if you haven't already.
If you liked this post and want to see more like it, then follow me on Bloglovin'!